Girl Looking Graffiti Pic Birmingham

A quick piece for you. A girl looking at something or someone. With a painted face, wearing a football top? I can't remember where I took this picture, but it was either Digbeth or Sparkhill. I don't know who the girl is, but I suspect someone will comment at some point telling me that shes famous or something and I'll feel out of touch with the world. But I like that Holmes, I like that. I don't really follow any main stream stuff, and I haven't watched television for many years.


IMG_20211229_girl_artwork_stillpaused_image

And sorry, but I've had to start watermarking my photo's due the huge amount of bots that are scraping this blog and thousands of others. If you're not aware of what that means, basically it means they are robbing all the copyrighted content and posting it on some random auto blog that lasts a few months which is hosted by a shady company that ignores DMCA copyright take down requests. Gaming the system [Google search] to get views and earn money. It's really annoying. But sadly, it seems to work for them because Google is not so smart. Or just doesn't really give a damn. Anyway, catch you next time.

#worldcup #graffiti



Comments