Water Orton Train Station Destinations

Here is the Water Orton train station destination sign pictured in late June 2023. This sign shows what locations can be travelled to via this train station. Those destinations are as follows: Platform 1: Trains to Birmingham [I presume New Street station], Nuneaton and Leicester. Platform 2: Trains to Tamworth and Derby. Seems quite limited. I would have thought that Sutton Coldfield and Nottingham would have been on the list.


Water_Orton_Train_Station_Destinations

#BritishRail



Comments

Anonymous said…
Going on this if someone boards the train at that station, a person can only travel to certain places. I wasn't aware of that. I thought a passenger could go wherever they wanted to so long as they bought a ticket and a ticket for anywhere could be obtained at any station big or small. Am I missing something here, or are many of the smaller train stations like this. I suppose it shows how little I use the train.