2020 Be Like: People Are Germs Graffiti

 2020 Be Like: People Are Germs Graffiti. Came across this looking through some of my photos that have been stored for a few years, and it reminded me of how the world is at the moment with all this Covid-19 fearmongering going on. Have you been out and about lately? I've had people walking off the pavement and going into the road, and others waiting in someone else's garden to avoid having to walk past me. 

I even said to one guy as he jumped into a bush, "Bloody hell, mate, have the Government got you that scared". His wife thought it was funny. I couldn't help myself. People are literally terrified of each other.


2020-2021-People-Are-Germs-Graffiti

2020 Be Like: People Are Germs Graffiti: Camera: Panasonic FZ50


I suppose one good thing has come out of all this. The Flu has been totally eliminated. It's a miracle! So have about 10 more serious illnesses that usually kill thousands of people each year. They all die from Coronavirus now, lol. So, how do you get rid of the Coronavirus?

My opinion: Turning off your television and boycotting the main stream news / media would be a good place to start. This pandemic, which was planned years in advance, is part of a much bigger, and seriously evil agenda. And if you can't see that by now there is not much hope left for you. Anyway, that's all I'll say about that, as this isn't the blog for that type of subject.



Comments